Thursday, May 3, 2007

Frogs-A-Lot

Sooooo.... got that same sock to the same point...
and Frogged it again. Arrgh.

The first was on Size 1's. Decided size 2's were too big. I bought a pair of 1.5's. I'll do the ribbing with 1's because I think that that part turned out alright.

The yarn was very kinky and I had noticed the difference when I started the sock the second time, so I hanked and damped and hung it. It looks great now. I'm going to cake it up tonight and give it another try. I love the yarn. I love the abuse it is happily taking. It's Lorna's Laces Shepherd Sock in a color I don't remember right now. It's dark pink and orange. About enough for a round in each color in the sock, it will pool at the instep, but I don't care. I love the colors and it is fun to see what it does. More time to be fussy about stripes and such later... once I actually finish a sock. I know i can do this.

I have two other beautiful sock yarns waiting for me when I figure this out. I cant wait.

All will be well, when the decisions are made and we can all get on with getting on.

No comments: