Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Same as last year

So, look two posts below at the one I wrote last year at this time. Same sorta thing going on.

Well, we did get married and things are going wonderfully. I'm doing the tax thing again. The money coming in is a good thing, we just need that little extra. I don't have to deal with the annoying one.

OOOH! I have a friend. She's crazy! She amuses me.

Let's see... oh, knitting. I've knitted about four quick hats for DH. I'm working on a nice one for my brother now. It's a beautiful brown wool, maybe fingering weight? Which is bigger DK? or Fingering? It's smaller than worsted. I started with Nancy Bush's Gentleman's Sock in Railway Stitch pattern on 110 stitches. Should probaby made it 120, but it is good and stretchy. I dont know how I will decrease it yet. The stitch is kind of slow going for me, but I've got a good three inches done now. Maybe four.

So that's life right now. I'm enjoying it. Happy and not so irritated.

No comments: